• Safely holds, protects and preserves your tag, and ON and OFF in a snap.
• Easy to install. Peel & stick the magnet to the rearview mirror once. No adhesive, or nylon strips, or hardware needed
• One step to display. Snaps to magnet behind rearview mirror. Strong magnet holds it in position
• One step to put away. Simply pull it down to detach it from hook
• No more hanging and removing or struggling to find mirror post
• Easy to transfer holder between cars. Buy extra magnets for extra cars and transfer the holder only
• Saves you money on replacement cost due to damages caused by heat and repeated handling
• Tag Dimensions: Length= 10" max. Width= 4"
• Patent pending & proudly made in USA
MirorTag™ Bronze MTD50 is designed as a handicapped parking permit holder, hanger, sleeve or cover to protect your disabled parking tag, sticker or badge, and most importantly to eliminate the need to hang and remove the tag from/to rearview mirror post every time you park and drive. Simply adhere the magnet to the back of the rearview mirror post one time only and leave it there. It will be hidden behind the mirror and will not block your driving view. When you park, bring the placard holder metal square close to the magnet on the mirror and the super strong magnet will attract the holder and firmly hold your parking permit placard in a displayed position. Before you drive, pull down on the placard holder to unlatch it from the magnet. Your handicap parking placard will be protected inside the plastic frame, and you no longer need to ever touch it. You can purchase extra magnets for extra vehicles and transfer the holder only between cars.