VisorTag® VTDH135 is the ideal handicapped parking placard holder. It is designed not to only protect and preserve your parking tag, but most importantly to eliminate the need to hang and remove the handicapped placard from/to rearview mirror every time you park and drive. Simply slide your handicapped parking tag into the 60 mils thick and sturdy plastic holder, clip it to the passenger's sun visor, and pull the placard holder down when you park, and swing it back toward the visor before you drive. It will magnetically latch into a position out of your driving line of sight. Your parking placard will be protected, and you no longer need to ever touch it, and no need to search for it, it is always on the visor and within your reach. Proudly patented and made in USA, and comes with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
* While in stored position, unlike the Vertical mount, the horizontal mount version does not extend beyond the visor's width.
What our customers saying:
• If necessity is the mother of invention, efficiency is the daddy!
• I LOVE my new VisorTag! Thanks for this great product.
• This is the best investment I ever made. I used to hang it and leave it on the mirror till I got pulled over and fined.
• This is the best thing since sliced bread.
• VisorTag® is a dream came true for me. I used to replace my tag twice a year. I would loose it inside my car, I would forget to hang it, and forget to remove it. Since I started using VisorTag®, parking has been a pleasant experience.
• You are THE BEST!! It is so refreshing to deal with a company that stands behind the products it makes.
• I was surprised and delighted at the high quality of the Visortag®. The whole concept is wonderful. It is so convenient to have my handicap placard on the visor and readily available.
Read more in our "TESTIMONIALS" page...